TRAINING COURSE ON DELIVERY CARE AND NEONATAL CARE IN RURAL HOSPITALS, GEZIRA STATE, SUDAN
This paper describes a training course for medical officers working in the rural hospitals in Gezira State to achieve a general objective; safe management of obstetric emergencies, miscarriage and the newborn . the description of the course includes; an introduction, the specific learning objectives, a detailed plan of work, instructional methods, resources , the course timetable, evaluation methods, description of the logbook and the feedback questionnaire. This article also includes descriptions of our experience in three rounds during which 43 medical officesr were trained
2. Course handouts.
3. Management protocol for obstetrics and gynecological emergencies. Safe motherhood and low mortality and morbidity rates, Mohamed Ahmed A. Elshikh (FRCOG) , Abd Elsalam M.A.Gerais (MD , FRCOG). Quality Directorate Federal Ministry of Health
4. safe motherhood survy1999 .
5. population reference Burea 2005.
6. Maternal Mortality facts sheet; family care international.
7. UNICEF , report 2001 , maternal mortality – Sub-Saharan
8. Mohamed H. Baldo, Tawfik A. Khoja, Yagob Y. Al-Mazrou and Mohamed O. Basulaiman; Agmentation hospital suppot of maternal and neonatal care, Saudi Arabia. Eastern Mediterian Health Journal 1988, 4 (1): 11-20.